Summer Third Moon events here and in other taprooms:
- Saturday August 20th @ Bar Volo in Toronto (17 St. Nicholas St) all day with 18+ Third Moon taps flowing
- Thursday September 15th @ McThirsty's Pint in Peterborough all day with 18 taps flowing
- Saturday September 17th in our taproom for an in-person beer and cheese pairing with The Pairing Club
Come enjoy a beer here with us in our taproom at 295 Alliance Road, Unit 3, in Milton, Ontario. This is our production facility so you can even catch a glimpse of us brewing on brew days and see where all the magic happens. Our space is filled with conversation pieces and art inspired by our beer labels. The soundtrack is energetic and heavy with our favourite songs that match the vibe of our beer label artwork.
Please keep in mind:
- Taproom hours are Thursdays 3-9, Fridays noon-9, Saturdays 11-9, Sundays 11-5
- Taproom entrance is the front door of Unit 3
- First come, first served - no reservations
- It's 'cash 'n' carry' meaning you pay as you go at the bar, so no table service
- We have light snacks available but feel free to order/bring in food
- Children and well-behaved dogs welcome
- No growler fills
- There's only one road in and one road out so please drink responsibly!
We have 12 taps with a nice spread of styles). We offer 4oz and 12/16oz pours so you can figure out what you like before committing to a full pour. We also have can & bottle pours available from selections in our bottle shop that you can enjoy here in the taproom.